Please help me win 1,000 bucks by voting for Dropbox

Voted. youve been overtaken, everyone vote!
igeo 44% 175 stimmen
dropbox 43% 173 stimmen

This is crazy! I've been getting so many votes all day I don't know where they are all coming from. Thank you so much guys!

Right now I'm behind by 2 votes. Obviously the other guy also has a lot of people voting for him. All the others don't really care at this point it seems. Curious how it all turns out. 11 days to go.

Haha, too bad there is no forum or guestbook or something like that attached to the poll. This way we could even start bashing all the other submissions in favor of our beloved Dropbox that gave us so many Gigabytes of samples, presets, mixes and most notably TACT. :lol:

Thanks again everyone.

Ha, today the said that the description is misleading and suggests that I've designed Dropbox. Morons. Now I have to enter a new description to clearify things by tomorrow. No problem though.

Guys, the poll is almost over (two more days) and thanks to all of you I'm still way ahead of all the others. :)
However I guess that the other competitors will start a last-minute-voting-blitzkrieg (don't they always ;) ). Therefore it wouldn't hurt to get some more votes still. So if you have a minute and you'd vote again I'd greatly appreciate it.

Here's the link again: http://www.uni-graz.at/elch/?page_id=1651 (Scroll down and vote for "Dropbox")
(You might have to clear you're cookies before you can vote again. Apparently they changed the voting interval or something, dunno.)

Thanks so much!! :worship:

Guys, just got back from the award ceremony. Summing it up it was all a big scam. There was a jury that made the final decision (I knew about that) but it was said that the outcome of the poll would be factored in. However I have reason to believe that they always knew who the winner would be. Needless to say it wasn't me.

Pretty pissed right. Not because I didn't win. I'm not saying Dropbox was the best out of all the projects submitted. But it really puts me off that only one guy out of seven ever had a fair chance to win. A 100% chance I might add...

Damn christians!

ANYWAY: Thanks again to everybody who took the time to vote. This once again proves what a great place this forum is and I really appreciate it. You guys rock! :headbang: