PLEASE help me with multichannel superior 2.0

srv_ray

New Metal Member
Jun 23, 2009
Hi every one I´m having trouble on sending my individual pieces from superior drumer 2.0 to individual tracks inside my daw Cubase 5 I already set the multi channel output on the superior mixer , but nothing happens, i used to do like this with Ez drummer on sx 3 , and it worked fine, I had all the individual pieces in diferent audio track with out having to export and reimport every thing... i don´t know if it is cubase 5 or what...
please help this poor soul...

thanks

I've not used Cubase 5, but in Cubase 4, in the VST Instruments panel, you have to do the "activate all outputs" option.

If the only sound you're hearing is the kick drum right now, it's because it's set to outputs 1/2, which is the only default enabled output in Cubase. You probably set snare to 3/4, hats to 5/6, and so on. If this is the case, you just need to activate all the outputs in the VST Instruments thing like I mentioned.

If the only sound you're hearing is the kick drum right now

thats exactly what happens when a I set the output in the kick or any other channel to multi channnel , the kick channel it´s the only one I can Hear...but let me ask you, this this deactivated outputs comes as default with only the output 1/2 set, and do I have to set all channel´s from the superior mixer to multichannel or only one it´s enough?

thanks man a milionnn I´ll try that

you could try solo'ing the pieces in superior then bouncing to a new audio track. thats how i do it in sonar.

AeternusEternus...........

thanks mannn i did it, it took meu ages to find that litle button Son of a.....
but after all I found it ...thaks a loot

Yea, it's a pretty crafty little bugger. But it enables all the output you'll ever need. No need to bounce unless you want to actually modify the wav.

Reaper = Easy
Make more than one send on the tracks routing and then assign sends to different tracks
;)

I know that dude, that's how it makes me mad, I'm 90% sure I'm doing everything right. I make whichever output I want to output 1, other one output 2, etc. and then on my track with SD2 I assign sends for 1,2 as output 1; 3,4 as output 2, etc. and sounds come only out of 1,2. Drives me mad!

Bumping this thread just to let everyone know (who didn't already, I'm probably just late to the party :D) that to multi-out in Reaper, do the whole multi-out option in S2.0 as you normally would, then go into the FX window for the track with S2.0 on it, right click on the text of the plugin in the left column, and then click "Build Multichannel routing for output of selected FX" :) (figured this out by taking AE's tip above and hunting for something equivalent in Reaper). AND I FIGURED IT OUT ALL BY MYSELF, HOORAY-A FOR ME :D