Superior Drummer 2.0 glitchy noises

JoshSylosis

May 16, 2005
Reading, Berkshire
www.facebook.com
Hey guys,

I'm running a Macbook pro with Cubase 4 at the moment and have been using Superior Drummer, Metal Machine and Rock Solid etc for a while now. All of a sudden every time I export the drums in the SD2.0 'bounce' option the tracks (especially the toms) all have these horrible clipping/glitchy noises throughout each individual wav file.
This happened to me a year or so ago and I just reinstalled Cubase but I really can't be bothered to keep doing that and I have no idea why this keeps happening. I have turned down the volume on the bounce tab but it makes no difference to the export.
The computer is only a year old and has 8GB of ram and I'm not running any other programs etc.
Another thing that happens on and off is my T-racks starts making that intermittent hiss noise every so often even though it's properly installed and is a legit copy (as is all my other software).
Another reason I reinstalled Cubase and don't want to just run an update is because when I did update it, it removed the Cubase reverbs.

I'm useless with computers FYI

Cheers,
Josh