Please help my friends to support SLAYER!!!

smy1

Apr 8, 2006
Hamburg, Germany
www.faderhead.com
My buddies from German metal band CYRCUS have the chance to win a support slot on the UNHOLY ALLIANCE Tour with Slayer and they are currently in the #2 spot, which means they are very close to actually winning this contest.

Since their drummer Kersten is the unofficial 2nd Faderhead drummer (to substitute when the main guy can't play), I'd like to ask all of my friends on the forum to click the following link and simply vote for Cyrcus. It's really easy!

a) Go here http://blog.metal-hammer.de/15-minutes-fame-wer-rockt-berlin-vor-slayer/

b) Scroll down past the three images until you see the checkboxes under "Welche Band soll in Berlin Slayer supporten?".

c) Click CYRCUS and hit the "Abstimmen" Button.

Voilá! No registration or anything else needed ...

I'd really get a HUGE kick out of it if they won, so please help them out on my behalf!

Done.

My band has played with them before and they are cool guys but some how I don't thing their music will go down to well with that type of audience.

Best of luck to 'em anyway!

I agree. The music is well done, but I don't listen to it at home. I remember Machine Head being booed opening for Slayer when they just had Burn My Eyes out, so a band like Cyrcus will have a really hard time, haha. Still they are my friends and I want to help support them.