Please Help

i got 2 cob wrist band things when i ordered the HCDR banner... too bad they were white and got dirty too easy. and too bad i'm not a cob fanboi anymore, i threw that gaycore shit away.

Elysian893 said:
i got 2 cob wrist band things when i ordered the HCDR banner... too bad they were white and got dirty too easy. and too bad i'm not a cob fanboi anymore, i threw that gaycore shit away.

damn, i could have used those to satiate my fanboiness hunger for CoB... should have thrown them my way.

Elysian893 said:

Shud have given that to me.....f00l:Smug:

*pictures a funny scene*
Elysian is at an auction house and the item being auctioned are his sweatbands.
Fanbois of all sorts yell '50$ for that band of omgalexi', but the final price was around 1000$.
Then the victorious dipshit gets out singing like... 'I have the wristband of OMGalexi!! You dooOOn't!111'
And he gets home thinking how stupid elysian was to sell them for such a low price.
I just felt I should share this with you.

i have a sweat band, it comes in handy when you're on stage, i put it right where my arm and guitar would normally meet, it keeps from rubbing my arm raw... but mines a cool nightmare before christmas sweat band, not a gay cobhXc one.