Sweatband "cobhc"?

zulg

New Metal Member
Aug 9, 2004
Hi!

When I was @ the Wacken Open Air and saw Children of Bodom performing on stage, Alexi wore a black sweatband with "COBHC" on it. After the show I tried to get it somewhere but couldnt find it. Anyone else recognized it?

Does anybody know where I can get that sweatband?

Thanks

I'd like to know too, I couldn't find it. He also wears a cool one with a skull on it.

I've got the skull one too, go to any skateboard shop and ask for zero wristbands

mine came in a four pack, a red one, a white one, a black one, and a black and white one with no skull

i got 2 white ones with cobhc on em in black... all i did was order the hate crew deathroll banner off their site, and they came in the box with it for free... not bad for 10 bux(including shipping)

Elysian893 said:
i got 2 white ones with cobhc on em in black... all i did was order the hate crew deathroll banner off their site, and they came in the box with it for free... not bad for 10 bux(including shipping)

That offer is done though isn't it?

Hehe, yeah maybe its the best thing to ask my granma to knit one for me, cuz im somehow sure that i wont find this in the internet