Copyright?

BlizzCOB

New Metal Member
Sep 25, 2007
I'm working on this site for some of my favourite bands, and I was just wondering if anyone knew if there's copyright on www.COBHC.com? I'd like to translate the band description... And of course write that I got it all from there, give them all their credit etc.
I tried to find it on the web, but erh, I kinda got lost trying to read the law :Smug:

COBHC! :headbang:

well I'm a Dutch lawschool student and I recommend you to just mail to COBHC.com and ask if you can use it. If they give you permission it's ok and if they don't, don't bother.

Basically you can get copyright for everything you ever say/write/... We for instance aren't allowed to record our own lessons for that would interfere with the copyrights of our professors lol. I could for instance copyright this post and no-one would be allowed to quote it. Strange eh? :D

well I'm a Dutch lawschool student and I recommend you to just mail to COBHC.com and ask if you can use it. If they give you permission it's ok and if they don't, don't bother.

Basically you can get copyright for everything you ever say/write/... We for instance aren't allowed to record our own lessons for that would interfere with the copyrights of our professors lol. I could for instance copyright this post and no-one would be allowed to quote it. Strange eh? :D

So if I copyrighted "Crumper Metal" no one but me could use the term?

Well, I did email their webmaster, but I haven't got an answer for 4 weeks now, so erh :Smug:
Anyway, thanks for the ideas, I'll try Spinefarm though :headbang:

Well, I did email their webmaster, but I haven't got an answer for 4 weeks now, so erh :Smug:
Anyway, thanks for the ideas, I'll try Spinefarm though :headbang:

are you fucking retarded? Look at post three.