Hey I'm new to this place...

Undying Daffodil

Wales Kicks Ass =)
Mar 17, 2008
Wales
.... does anyone still post on here?

Only I'm stuck. I'm in college studying National Diploma in Media and I have been given the task of producing a music video as part of my work. I used Follow the Reaper for my music only now my tutor says I can't use it if I don't have the copyright details. Problem being I don't have the cd and I've searched all over the net, maybe I'm missing something, but I can't find anything on the copyright details. Without them I am totally screwed but neither of which is for commercial use it is only so I don't have to start my music video all over again. It is now a month overdue and I was wondering if anyone could help me?

:Smokin:

I'd imagine you'd have to write to Spinefarm Records and see what they say about it, since they're the bands record label and own copyrights on all of their material.

You can't "get a copyright", the copyright belongs to COB/Spinefarm.

Your teacher is gay, don't bother, pick another band.

Idiot, that's not how it works.

ANY/EVERY BANDS MATERIAL IS COPYRIGHT PROTECTED.

So before anyone can use a bands material they have to get permission of the record label/band.

He won't get the copyright. But he should order it anyway.

Sorry to split hairs but he is a she :loco:

Thanks for replying though guys guess I'll just have to search random music shops for the cd and write down the copyright off the back or something either that or redo my entire music video even though it is already a month overdue =P

College seriously sucks :mad: