please help.

thanks man. i saw this thread before. and right now its processed with the 2 tracks but im still not getting that low end beefiness i want. could it because im not dropped down like most bands i listen to?

What I usually do is to compress the living fvck out of the bass, then run it through TSE BOD to add some grind. Then I use EQ to add bite and take away excess rumble.
Sometimes I add a second track and run it through a guitar amp simulator with most of the highs/lows cut. Basicly it sounds like shit on its own, but blended the correct way with the other track, it can add some nice grit to your bass tone.

kick 10, snare 12, quick toms on slate.

kick - no comp. hi pass @ 30 or 40. took a couple db out @ 200 probably. and a 1db shelf i think.
snare - no comp. hi pass @ 100-120. surgical eq to get the ring out. 3db shelf.
toms - no comp. hi pass. hi shelf. 2 db wherever sounded best on each tom.
overheads - superior drummer. gentle comp. hi pass 200. hi shelf.
room track - shelf to brighten room
parallel drum bus - compressed to hell and back. some eq. dont remember how but probably a hi and low shelf.
drum bus - gentle comp. cut a couple db around 800.

no eq on the master so this should pretty much get you close.

and now for bass. it looks like tse bod is only windows??? im on a mac. everyone says the same thing with two tracks on dirty one clean but i just cant get it right. i even bought a reddi di box.... im thinking maybe my eq is shit. where do you guys put your filters generally?

If you're having trouble getting the low end you want it might just be that the bass isn't good enough. Some bass' just doesn't have that massive low end. Oh well, I'd suggest cutting in the guitars if you want more room for bass. They hog a lot of space atm and you might be able to pull of a little thinner guitars.