Please identify this song!

BattleRabbit

New Metal Member
Apr 27, 2009
Hey there, metal-heads. This might not be the best place to ask but I'm running out of options. I really need help identifying a song that I heard as part of a video on YouTube. The author has forgotten what it was, so he's no help... and all of my comments on there have failed to get the response I need.

The style isn't exactly straight edge metal, it's more like a Rob Zombie / Rammstein-ish techno metal. I'm pretty sure the drums are synthetic. If I've totally failed at describing the genre of the song feel free to tell me what it actually is and perhaps I can find a more specialized forum to ask my question. Anyway, here's a sample of the song:
Song Sample

If for any reason the above link doesn't work (ie. I've run out of bandwidth), then here is the YouTube video that I found the song on. The song I want is the one at the start, on the Doffnut Productions logo, NOT Marilyn Manson's The Beautiful People that plays after (great artist, but I already have every one of his songs):
YouTube Video - LOGO song only please... not the main song in the video!
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xrQ2LeNE4A

Thanks everyone, I'd really appreciate help with this one. The sheer lack of response I've had trying to identify this has been driving me fucking CRAZY. I've even tried using a program called 'Tunatic' that's supposed to identify songs based on samples, with no luck. I've tried this lame-arse music identifier where you tap out the beat on your space bar, and it gives me results like Fergie and fucking Gwen Stefani. And I've also tried asking all my mates, and no luck whatsoever. Whoever helps me with this is officially the biggest champion in the WORLD.

Yeah, the video is gay as AIDS.

I'm a fan of Anal Cunt, it's fucking funny shit. I think you're fucking with my head though man. Doesn't sound like the sort of shit they would do, even if they've done weird shit like "I just saw the gayest guy on earth". I think they're a bit too grindcore for this style of music. I've never heard 'The Inner Lobes of a Cadaver's Rectum' though, what album is it on?

yes, a true classic, but i prefer "The Only Reason Men Talk To You Is Because They Want To Get Laid, You Stupid Fucking Cunt"

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck, meant to say techno metal (probably not even a real genre but the only way I can describe it). I deserved that, Eligos... edited my post for less failure. Necrophagist and Dying Fetus would have kicked my arse for that.

It's not the best and it's hardly what I'd put in when I'm in the mood for metal, but it's the sort of shit I like to crank in the car.