Help me ID this song please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvelman333

New Metal Member
Sep 2, 2007
Hey folks, I found this song sample online and the person posting the sample apparently was looking for the name of the song as well. It has been featured on some T.V. shows and some movies (none of which have the song in the credits mind you) and I thought someone here might know. Here is a short sample of the song:

Click here to hear sample.

The song might not technically be "metal" since I am not very familiar with music classifications however it probably is some combination of Metal and Techno or something similar.

So please listen to the sample and tell me if you can identify the song or can make out what the lyrics are saying. Thanks.

It's not Rob Zombie as solo, but it does remind me of White Zombie a bit but I doubt it would be them. It also reminds me of the band Scum of the Earth which featured some ex-Rob members...but I don't know who it is.

I didn't know if it would be classified as metal or something else so I thought I'd post it here just to be on the safe side and get a lot of varied opinions on who the band might be. I tried deciphering some of the lyrics and googling them with keywords such as "song" or "lyrics" or "rob zombie" or "white zombie" etc but I have found nothing. I might just be mishearing the lyrics. I just don't know.

I believe it´s a "typical" early´to mid 90´s sound. According to the vocals it could as well be the band Filter.

Sounds like Rob Zombie, but that's not really metal at all. Try elsewhere.

no way!!!

it is elton john

_41145432_donald_rex_elton2.jpg

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.