Can anyone help me I.D. this Song???

i would also like to know also the name of the song in 'metal:a headbanger's journey' that is played during the black metal era, the one played after bloodlust by venom.......help dustin first though!

dusting just google lyrics then some of the lyrics used in the song...usually will pop up a band name or song, hope that helps!

I've done all of the googling that is possible and it yields no results. I've tried every possible combo of the lyrics as exact phrase and just the words and I got nothing. I've tried lyric databases and got nothing also.

That sounds like Rob Zombie.

It's probably from his new album. I was a white zombie fan and recognize his voice.

I thought it was Rob Zombie at first too but the lyrics in the song don't match up to any from any of his songs.

Also this song has been around since atleast 2001. It was in the Zoolander movie but wasn't mentioned in the Credits. I looked at the lyrics to every song mentioned in the credits and it's none of them.

Have you thought about tracking down the Zoolander soundtrack and finding out which song it is? It seems to be the last track, Relax by Powerman 5000. You can thank me via paypal at eijiezaki24 AT yahoo dot com.

It isn't Powerman5000-Relax. None of the lyrics in the song "relax" fit even close to the one I linked. Did you even listen to the song I posted?

It isn't on the Zoolander soundtrack nor is it in the credits.

I can't believe you thought I had looked at all of the songs on the credits but didn't actually look at the soundtrack...Haha!

Dustin33 said:
I can't believe you thought I had looked at all of the songs on the credits but didn't actually look at the soundtrack...Haha!

I can't believe you want to know a song that sounds like Rob Zombie or Powerman 72398739827398739! Haha!

It's definitly not Powerman 5000-relax.

The lyrics to the song I posted include...

"Take no prisoners man, Grab it while you still can"

"Sitting on your fatass, Watching on a "jumpfast"(This is what it soundslike but it makes no sense.)

"Little green people coming from the sky"

"Revolution **** For you and I.

"*** That you wouldn't beleive!"

"My way is the way it's going to be!"

"We're going off,We're going off,We're going off and i'm going off too."

Then some type of Godzilla theme sounding music starts to play.(Of course no godzilla theme that I could find is this song)

"*****" means I can't make out the lyrics.

I still think you're wrong, but since I don't care to actually listen to either sample again due to them being absolute shit, you'll just have to believe that I'm right on faith, thereby making me god.