Can anyone tell me who sings this...

SymbolicDeath666

Hell's Guardian
Oct 16, 2002
The Abyss
I wanna know either the person who sings this, or the song title...either one would help and both would be great. I've been lookin for the name of this song for like 4 years cuz i got it off my friends burnt cd. please help

Unknown

it's only 1.26 MB wav file

prolly bad quality but its the best i can do sorry

now ya see how hard it was for me to try and figure it out lol. I originally thought it was Cradle of Filth, but then i downloaded all their songs and none of em fit so now i have no clue who it could be and i'm gettin frustrated:confused:

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!! I SOOO KNOW THIS SONGGGG

sorry it just gets me excited when i heard it, i was just listening to it today a couple times

anyways time to calm down, that was Underoath they are a religious (oh not hey must suck now huh!) hardcore screamo whatever you want to call it band

they are kick ass! btw that song is called "the last" if you liked it check out "when the sun sleeps" and "letting go of tonight" they are realllly good, everyone should check them out

i guess they somewhat have a metal sound

hoped that helped you out man, if you really liked that you should check out Song of Zarathustra maybe, they are realllly good too im into metal but also love this music

omfg!!, thank you so much man. tha was the song, you helped me out a lot...and i will be sure to check out their other stuff too. I owe you big time lol.

haha yea no problem, check out SOZ and lemme know what you think

its funny cause i dont post here much but i just clicked this thread to see the song, didnt have any idea it was them haha

check out all their songs tho, they have a lot of really good ones

some are kinda bad tho