please post tab for...of melancholy burning

Cuthalion said:
here is a ...of melancholy burning guitar tab but i don't know if it is really good, i tried the beginning and it seemed accurate to me. In the future try to use google or some other search engine when you need some tab, it's not really rocket science you know...

http://www.911tabs.com/link/?1210260

try that link

:headbang:
thanks...but i tried searching google and didnt see anything :cry: but i also thought if mxtabs didnt have it, i thought i could find answers here

Erik said:
oh alright ill throw everything aside and get right on it do you want extra cheese with that
by the way your an asshole...i never seen that before...i wasnt refering it to someone who was all busy and shit but maybe if someone could of like gave it to a guitar teacher...but that was until the guy showed me that site, im not sure if its accurate but whatever

Whee, it's a tab by me and Jeremy :p I would really like to finish it and maybe even do a powertab/guitarpro file, but I'm just completely outta time. Plus I don't even have my guitar & amp at my place at the moment.

But nice to see at least someone has liked my handiworks.

i'm sorry but my english is not that good and i didn't really understand what you said

and i didn't get bored from the song i got bored from writing a tab made by someone else...

Cuthalion said:
i'm sorry but my english is not that good and i didn't really understand what you said
don't worry, it's not like the rest of us understand what he says either. ;) :p