Please rate my mix (Metal/Deathcore) and help me improving it

Listening on bad monitors (i'm out of my studio). Good mix. The guitars could be a little less trebmly and the drum could have more body.

Any information about the recording/mixing? For every instrument.

yeah, i know what you mean with the guitars, it's like just 0.1 dB at 4k makes a huge difference! Do you mean the whole drumkit or just the snare or kick?

I'm just gonna list up how we recorded and how i mixed it:

- Drums are completely sampled, each part is from a different library or a different sample on it's own. maybe some here will recognice the snare or cymbals.
- Bass was recorded right from the amp output, but i can't remember the brand of the amp nor the bass, it was a 5-string, unfortunetaly tracked with poor sound. It goes right into a cab simulation, should be a vst ir.
- Guitars were recorded from the preamp out of an peavey 6505, double tracked on each side. We used ltd mhb401s each with a different body and emgs 81 & 85. The guitars run into a cab simu, it's the guitarhack ir named between xyz.
- Vocals were tracked with an SM58 in our rehearsal room - not the best idea, but you work with what you got.

I do work completely ITB.
My group channels got channel strips from waves nls, i mostly use cla and fet compressors, two ore more on bass and vocals.
I also compressed the guitars, the drums got a bus compressor but no compressor on kick, snare or toms.
Vocals and guitars also have some nice tube or tape simulation on' em, i prefer the ferrictds, subtle and warm.
I normaly cut everything below 100 hz (or higher) expect bass and kick; cymbals at around 500 hz.
High cuts are at 7k for guitars, 3.5k for bass and 12k for vocals.
Any other eqs (there are a lot!) are used for balancing the frequency curve; e.g. attenuating resonating frequencies and so on.
There's nearly no volume automation, just some for the vocals when they hit the delay.
I compressed the master bus and also used some tape distortion.
It was mastered with a combination of ozone and steven slates fx-g.

Well, that should be it :)

The bass is still bugging me, the kick seems not to fit, maybe i should tune it up or down?