Please Stop Flaming, Thank you

ThraxMan

Metal Madman
Feb 15, 2002
Northern Michigan
Visit site
Justin, Steve, and Brentney,

Please make the FLAMING GO AWAY. I come here to read the messages about Anthrax, not to read peoples arguments. We need LAW AND ORDER...Where is Mr. Judge Dredd when ya need him?

Hey I'm all for that, too.

I'm tired of getting attacked every time I don't agree with someone. Or if I hear something that sounds insane. And then I keep getting slammed for days afterwards. And I suppose you can say I bring it on myself because I don't sit around and take it, excuse me for not being a fucking doormat.

And not for nothing, but you can't really blame anyone for getting off the subject, unless someone asks a question like "John or Joey" or "Best Song" or whatever, there isn't a whole helluva lot to talk about, especially with their tour being over and nothing new coming for a while now.

THERE IS NO WAY TO STOP IT.
I'D LIKE IT TO, BUT IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN.
LIKE BRAT, I TOO AM TIRED OF PPL FUCKING W/ ME.
YOU CAN ONLY TALK ABOUT ANTHRAX SO DAMN MUCH ON THIS THING ANYHOW.
I'M GONNA AGREE W/ WHATEVER SOLUTION THEY COME UP WITH.
IT WON'T KILL ME TO NEVER BE ABLE TO POST HERE AGAIN IF IT CAME DOWN TO IT.

DROKK IT! whatever.

Now I am sure that this will not help with all the flaming but WTH...
Brat Princess you say you want it to stop, why then do you jump all over The Farter who simply wants the new album to come out? Reread that post its mighty vicious if ya ask me an attack for simply making a statement. Then one of the "thrax Brothers" has the audacity to say "everyone has the right to an opinion yours (meaning mine) is just wrong."Well FUCK that! And fuck him if thats his attitude. You all say you want to have cool boards to discuss anthrax stuff well maybe we ALL should clean up our own backyard before we start looking into someone elses. My self included. I am willing to have a go at the kinder, gentler boards if you all are. Just understand we all have opinions and we all might not agree and thats fine. There are ways to discuss things without resorting to name calling and general flaming. So hears to a friendly, interesting place to talk thrax!

Hmm...

Okay, if someone wants to talk in the third person, they should go join the WWF.

And you quite obviously missed his post about "Which metal band farts the most?" Which is the most bullshit post EVER. You also missed the Farter's "fan club" postings too. And saying your patience is wearing thin is pretty...no, I'll stop.

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
Hmm...

Okay, if someone wants to talk in the third person, they should go join the WWF.

And you quite obviously missed his post about "Which metal band farts the most?" Which is the most bullshit post EVER. You also missed the Farter's "fan club" postings too. And saying your patience is wearing thin is pretty...no, I'll stop.

What part of my response in in the third person? And where did I say my patience is wearing thin? Just wondering...

I dont give a shit flame away. If you want to talk shit go right ahead. No sweat of my balls. But I bet most who shoot there mouths off wont do it face to face.

Even though I said I would stop flaming, know this.
I always say what I have to say, when I have to say it, and directly to the person that I need to say it to.
I am one of the few ppl in this pathetic world who is willing to back up what I say.
I may not always win, but I ALWAYS have the balls to "say it to their face".
We need more ppl like that in the world.

ANTHRAX RULES! WHOOOOOOOOO!

Theres my ANTHRAX relation to this post.

There have been a lot of messages left on this message board that have been cutting on someones opion about Anthrax. But the good thing is that every time I read a message about Antrhax left by somoeone on this board it means that people are still listening and are still interested in their music. :)

I think the reason there is a lot of flaming on this board is because most of you are about as mature as a 12 yr. old. Hence the reason I only post here rarely. Oh, and if anyone gets offended by this post, it's because you have the maturity of a 12 yr. old. I didn't mention anyone specifically, so if you think it's about you, it probably is.

Later on.