Please vote for my band

StefTD

Jun 29, 2005
Esslingen, Germany
Hey guys,

we (www.myspace.com/celestialashes) wanna play at a local festival.
So those guys started an internet voting, the 3 bands with the most votes
gonna play there.

You can vote here:
http://www.48er.com/Wettbewerb/index.php

My band is called Celestial Ashes-we play some kind of (a bit technical :D ) death metal
and it would fucking slay to play these shows!

It would be great if some of you would vote for us.

For the German guys here:
Falls die Möglichkeit besteht geb ich bei Gelegenheit auch gern ein Bier dafür aus!

ok-go to "Schnell Abstimmung" in the menue-click on "Celestial Ashes"
and then on the bottom on "wählen" or "abstimmen"-you can also listen to a song of us there
if you click on our name and then click on the little play button on the right side.

I think so, this morning we had like 4 votes, now it's 26 ;)
Thanks guys!

Would be awesome to play there because we had no chance to play in like 3 months
and want to play live again and play our new songs.

Uhh I voted but... I clicked on your band's name, clicked on the only clickable thing, and then it seemed like I was done and there was a little player where I hit play to listen and see if it was correct, and there was this "The Hives" type of band playing hahaha.

I'm sorry dude, I clicked on your name, it should've voted on you :D

Uhh I voted but... I clicked on your band's name, clicked on the only clickable thing, and then it seemed like I was done and there was a little player where I hit play to listen and see if it was correct, and there was this "The Hives" type of band playing hahaha.

I'm sorry dude, I clicked on your name, it should've voted on you :D
Yeah i think that's a random band after the voting.
Because i had the same band and i guess i clicked the right buttons :p
It says something like "now you've voted" ... it's pretty dumb verbalized.
it's like "now you've shot your load" but with "vote" instead of "load" :rolleyes: :lol:

i've clicked it away already but it said "Meine Stimme für diese Band" and not "abstimmen"