Please wish Glenn and Jen the best of luck and Happiness

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
This may get moved but i figured it was best to post it here. I don't know how many of you know it, but Glenn and Jen are leaving today for the Virgin Islands to become Husband and Wife. Please joing me in wishing them the best of luck and all Happiness life has to offer.

Cheers to the happy couple:headbang::kickass::headbang:

Congrats you two!

Virgin Islands, eh? I'm looking out the window at a half inch of snow, ya jerk. But my wife of eight years and my 2 month old daughter are sitting next to me, so all is well with the world.

Here's to many, many years of happy marriage ahead of you.

This may get moved but i figured it was best to post it here. I don't know how many of you know it, but Glenn and Jen are leaving today for the Virgin Islands to become Husband and Wife. Please joing me in wishing them the best of luck and all Happiness life has to offer.

Cheers to the happy couple:headbang::kickass::headbang:

Is Jimmy Buffett the priest?
I've been married for 12 years and I have 3 wonderful chiildren by the most incredible woman I've ever known.I wish the same happiness for both of you and hope you get to do all the things that make you happy together....(especially planning more concerts that are heavy power,less prog):heh:

Congrats to both of you!!!!

And... I'm officially calling the couple "Glennifer". :)

I support this... It's much better than the Jenniglenn I would have suggested. :)

Congratulations, and many years of happiness to you both!