Plug for the Classical fans.....

spideyjg

Bass Gear Geek
Nov 14, 2005
South Coast Symphony link...

As many Maidens fans know the multi-talented Wanda also an orchestral musician and plays upright bass in the South Coast Symphony. :kickass: :worship:

They recently posted the schedule and opened up for ticket sales. So any SoCal cross genre metal head/classical fans can also support one of our Maidens in the another genre as well.

Jim

Air Raid Siren said:
Wanda doesn't like to brag about it but she is principal bassist in SCS. :cool:

That is why I left that part out. :saint:

She said one of the Mozart pieces on the first night are really cool for bass. I'm gonna do my best to get up there for a couple of the concerts.

Been a long time since I have been to a symphony and really need to remedy that.

There is nothing like the huge sound of a full orchestra. :headbang:

Jim

Ah luvs mah classical music. I used to have a nice cd collection but seem to have lost them. Bethoven and Tchikovski are prolly my two favs (even if I am spelling them wrong). Gota pick up more of their CD's. I heard that Bethoven put out a new album called Live after Dea..oh wait that's Maiden :)

Iron Beethoven? LOL

An Ode to Aces High? :)

I love Mozart myself and I might have to attend Wanda's gig. I had the pleasure of travelling to Salzburg, Austria this year, where they are completely nuts over Mozart. They even have Mozart candy and its sold like everywhere. LOL

Yes classical music rocks jejeje i love to hear to Mr. Paganini and to the amazing Mozart.. a shame i cant go to california...... :( Good Luck to Wanda she doesnt stop amazing us