POD XT with DFHS. prog-math metal.

I been growing tired of the DFHS sounds lately and my copy of DFHS 2.0 arrives in the 15th, but I have to say that these drums sound very fresh and probably the most natural and clean that I've heard from DFHS in a long time. There's no pumping of the cymbals which I hear a lot of in this type of stuff posted by other people. Tips on what you used would be appreciated!

thank you)
I used comression, eq and reverb, nothing supernatural))waves and sonnox plugs, and nuendo eq
there was also a great freeware plugin - freeverb2

just dfhs samples, i didn't replace it with slate/sneap or something else

any thoughts about second clip??

Both mixes are very cool

I would love get information on what the drum kit you used from DFHS was and would love to see some screen shots of the Kick and Snare EQ and Compression. That would be really helpful!

Thanks in advance

Can you please post the tone you use with your pod? I really needa nice rythym tone like that.

The clips sound really professional... I would really appreciate some tips.

umosay
I used podxt only on the first clip, it was bigbottom amp with treadplate cab, dont remember exact settings,
co
the bass is HardcoreBass vst.

I'm at work now, so i can't make screenshots of plugins, so if Ill not forget it, i'll post it later

ps I've reuploaded link to the third mix

Ok thanks, would appreciate the settings aswell if you don't mind :p

Also, what are some steps you take when mixing? (double tracking, compression etc)?