Pokeawesome

That was pretty great. "WHY DIDN'T YOU EVOLVE ME?! DID YOU WANT ME TO LOSE!?" I laughed pretty hard at that, as I've had the same thought so many times.

I was watching his Megaman Classic vs Megaman X video and it was awesome. Also makes fun of one of the annoying aspects of later Megaman X games with Roll calling in warning you about what is upcoming.

That was pretty great. "WHY DIDN'T YOU EVOLVE ME?! DID YOU WANT ME TO LOSE!?" I laughed pretty hard at that, as I've had the same thought so many times.

Last year, when they launched the first episode of the new Pokemon series in the US to coincide with the black/white games, a few of my friends and I got drunk and watched it (the first episode that is). The whole time we were like, "k guys, Pikachu is like level 9,000 by now, if he fucking loses once match, I'm shutting this off."

Lol. Amusingly enough, it was because of an episode of Pokemon that came on after some DBZ Kai that I was watching that made me start up my game of Emerald. It just kind of gave me that desire to kill lots of cute things again, lol.

The plot device for why Pikachu isn't god-tier was so fucking dumb. "HE CANT USE HIS ATTACKS ANYMORE BECAUSE THE POKEMON GODS ARE PREVENTING HIM FROM DOING THUNDERSHOCK IN THIS WORLD."

I mean yeah, it's a kid's show, but it's just so hilarious how progressively stupid Pokemon gets. Like, you can CATCH god in the Pokemon universe.....................

pokmon-bow-down-befo.jpg