Poll: Pandemic hair?

When was the last time you had a hair cut? (Choose the best match)

• Over three years ago

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three years ago

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Two years ago

• A year ago

• Six months ago

• Recently

• Whats a haircut?

• What is hair?

• Total voters

NorseBlood

franks n steins
Nov 6, 2013
Smashville
A barbershop would be a great place to catch the covid-19 virus. Barbershops are usually small areas with barber chairs or stations close together. Of course, getting your hair cut while wearing a mask or respirator would be a difficult thing to do. At some point you're going to have to take that mask off. Barbershops are places where a high amount of traffic occurs. Lots of people want to get their hair cut frequently. In addition, you are sitting there in close proximity to a potential disease vector for an extended period of time. The barber sees a lot of different people throughout the day, and any one of his customers could pass the covid-19 gift that keeps on giving to him and then on to you.

It seems a lot of people are of the same mindset, because around here there are more people walking about town with longer hair. Count me in that group as I have not been to the barbershop since this whole bullshit coronavirus covid-19 pandemic started.

It should be interesting to see how the pandemic has affected the ProgPower USA community in this regard when we all get back together in just four months from now in June.

So the question is this. Has your hair grown longer since the pandemic began? How much longer?

I used to just let my hair get split ends and fall out as fast as it could grow, and it stayed approximately shoulder length. Then before the pandemic took off I started having more trouble with my health, which led to my immune system causing alopecia areata in Jul 2020. Two thirds of my hair fell out, which scared me into occasionally trimming it a little myself. Eventually it all started growing back and by Oct 2021 it was rather healthy. But then I had sinus surgery and I think that knocked my immune system around, as a bit fell out more like it used to do several years ago. Hopefully it improves again from here.

Anyway, my answer is that nobody else has cut my hair in over 18 years and it still got shorter!

Reactions: NorseBlood