POoP Songs that make you feel UnPOopular

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
I don't watch TV aside from a few select shows that are downloaded, yet I've heard this goat damn song 50 times. I honestly do not know how this is at all possible, but it's ubiquitous in gyms and shite circles. Most vapid chorus I've had the displeasure of being subjugated to. Makes me want to throttle the nearest noddle dancer and let a wet fart loose.

Next up, a dancing gook, which my huffing and puffing sebaceous as a sow co-worker has played before anybody and everyone who is saddled with his company. Any of you office types have co-workers who lasso you in with the old, "hey you got to look at this" line? FOAD faggoths! It's usually a facebook excerpt or an inane video from the latest internet meme.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i was first subjected to GANGNAM STYLE at a party with my non-hardrocking student budz last weekend

and i mean, it sucks shit, but at least it's being ironic about it and the video is probably funny if you're korean and get all the references

I actually enjoy this remix for two reasons.

1) The gooks were fired for these shenanigans. Nothing adds humor than a little bit of real life misery.

2) The fat lifeguard looks like a smaller version of the co-worker who rammed this vid down my throat. Ahhh the hilarity.

Thought this song was dead and buried, but it resurfaced once again! Probably the worst poop song I've heard.

throw.gif

I remember turning very unpleasantly agitated whenever this clip would pop up on a screen, either due to the guy's oversized mouth or his grating Sting-like intonations, I can't say for sure. I also kept misreading his name as Goatse...

also girls with straight bangs: nope.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
I've never heard either of those songs, or even of those artists. James TW - that TW thing annoys me for a start - just sounds like Ed Sheeran, who is also fucking annoying.

Reactions: dorian gray