Pop Punk Song

Why accusing beginners of piracy?
What would YOU do if you were a beginner? you wouldn't get Paramore to work with right away,the guy probably tried his
best to save this shitty band,,, i am sure they didn't pay him enough to buy the Autotune...

He could do what some people do, which is to not pirate shit in the first place:loco:
If you need to pirate stuff, your abilities just aren't good enough to justify using those tools.
I could go out and pirate a whole bunch of Waves shit, but I realize I'm not good enough for it and it's not going to improve my skills

Why accusing beginners of piracy?
What would YOU do if you were a beginner? you wouldn't get Paramore to work with right away,the guy probably tried his
best to save this shitty band,,, i am sure they didn't pay him enough to buy the Autotune...

I'm not having this discussion again. You can't justify piracy based on a "how is he supposed to work without those tools" line of argumentation.

this is essential tool with these kinda bands.i agree that it won't help in this case though.
i am not aware of free Autotune alternative,let alone Melodyne...
sure you don't really need waves stuff,there are many free plugins doing the same things.