Pope quotes 700 year old truth, unemployed filthy fellahin go apeshit

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
So this the sort of fucked up shit I come back to after a month of no news, no TV, no election year bullshit, no Marc Levin rants, etc.

The pope quotes a Byzantine Emperor on the violent spread of Islam (written when those massacre-mad blood drinking Turks were flinging living people on fire over the walls of Constantinople), and what happens?

A media firestorm, complete with the usual mass rallies of unemployed, filthy fellahin and other useless islamic peasants with nothing to do, like work.

The blood-soaked sword of Islam DID spread through Violence! The fanatical wave roared out of the furnaces of Arabia, engulfing the near east and its old empires, clear across the African continent, over the smoking ruins of Christian Spain, into the heart of France itself. Persia was flung to the ground and Islam flooded across the Indus into an unending battle against the Hindus. And that was just in the first century of its existence!

Dare these lying hypocrites continue their weak, ineffective propaganda that their jailhouse religion is peaceful?

Its worse that fuckin MARS ATTACKS, when the Aliens are shouting "We come in peace" while disintegrating people left and right!

There is no lie in the Pope's quotation. The Byzantine Emperor knew what he was talking about. His Empire held Islam at bay for 700 years before being completely devoured.

That is our fate, too, 700 years later!

Moslem leaders are liars and murderers, while their followers are more gullible than children...

Jurched

Very eloquent but releigion should never be used a scapegoate fot the fact that people in general are pig fuckers.

Jurched said:
So this the sort of fucked up shit I come back to after a month of no news, no TV, no election year bullshit, no Marc Levin rants, etc.

The pope quotes a Byzantine Emperor on the violent spread of Islam (written when those massacre-mad blood drinking Turks were flinging living people on fire over the walls of Constantinople), and what happens?

A media firestorm, complete with the usual mass rallies of unemployed, filthy fellahin and other useless islamic peasants with nothing to do, like work.

The blood-soaked sword of Islam DID spread through Violence! The fanatical wave roared out of the furnaces of Arabia, engulfing the near east and its old empires, clear across the African continent, over the smoking ruins of Christian Spain, into the heart of France itself. Persia was flung to the ground and Islam flooded across the Indus into an unending battle against the Hindus. And that was just in the first century of its existence!

Dare these lying hypocrites continue their weak, ineffective propaganda that their jailhouse religion is peaceful?

Its worse that fuckin MARS ATTACKS, when the Aliens are shouting "We come in peace" while disintegrating people left and right!

There is no lie in the Pope's quotation. The Byzantine Emperor knew what he was talking about. His Empire held Islam at bay for 700 years before being completely devoured.

Moslem leaders are liars and murderers, while their followers are more gullible than children...

Jurched

:worship:

Jurched said:

Jurched

You are boring mate... Change the fucking record

The Byzantines were Cunts too..in fact all religious people are cunts Jurched.. just for the record the Christians of the age were about 100 Times more fucked up than those "Blood drinking Turks"..they probably deserved what they got.

how convenient of you to forget to mention that Christianity was spread through extreme violence from the Middle ages through to the 18th century....WORLDWIDE !!! let me know if you want any specific examples.....

I was quite pissed after Vatican started to apologize. It was outta context, we respect Islam, blah blah blah. Christians piss on Moslems and vice versa. That's the way it is always supposed to be. Of course he was right even though I can't stand that man. He should have said Yeah I mean it and here's one big FUCK YOU to all Moslems. Or something like that.

LOS MAGANDOS said:
You are boring mate... Change the fucking record

The Byzantines were Cunts too..in fact all religious people are cunts Jurched.. just for the record the Christians of the age were about 100 Times more fucked up than those "Blood drinking Turks"..they probably deserved what they got.

how convenient of you to forget to mention that Christianity was spread through extreme violence from the Middle ages through to the 18th century....WORLDWIDE !!! let me know if you want any specific examples.....

Hey, you wanna do an anti-Crusade thread, be my guest. Otherwise, FUCK OFF!

The context refers to moslems and moslem atrocities. It's amazing I gotta explain these things. Ne'ermind every other detail. This ain't the "fair and balanced" forum. Go to Ted Turner's blog for that sort of shit.

In fact, go practise your sword-swallowing technique on a boatload of vikings!

Jurched

Jurched said:
Hey, you wanna do an anti-Crusade thread, be my guest. Otherwise, FUCK OFF!

The context refers to moslems and moslem atrocities. It's amazing I gotta explain these things. Ne'ermind every other detail. This ain't the "fair and balanced" forum. Go to Ted Turner's blog for that sort of shit.

In fact, go practise your sword-swallowing technique on a boatload of vikings!

Jurched

dear oh dear someones upset.. getting a little bit personal are we? :lol: :lol:

....by the way what makes you such an expert on Muslims???.... i doubt you've ever fuckin met one, except perhaps in your local convenience store hahahaha

LOS MAGANDOS said:
by the way what makes you such an expert on Muslims???.... i doubt you've ever fuckin met one, except perhaps in your local convenience store hahahaha

Fuckin A, man! Stupid hajji was givin me shit at the 7/11.

I was like, "Yer chargin me for a goddamn big gulp, not a slurpee, you stupid camel-worshipping stone-kisser."

That got him pissed, called me a blasphemer. Been a badge of honour ever since.

Jurched

fah-q said:
Do Londoners feel they are the experts on Muslims since the EU flooded your country with them?

The EU never flooded our country with them.. They just flooded us with unemployed Polaks :mad: nearly a million of them actually..

The flood of Pakistani muslims came in the 60's due to the British Commonwealth... Im in 2 minds about them some are great people you can go out and get drunk with :kickass: and some are the biggest type of fundamentalist motherfuckers:mad:

Jurched said:
Fuckin A, man! Stupid hajji was givin me shit at the 7/11.

I was like, "Yer chargin me for a goddamn big gulp, not a slurpee, you stupid camel-worshipping stone-kisser."

That got him pissed, called me a blasphemer. Been a badge of honour ever since.

Jurched

:heh: :heh: Now that was a good answer !!! made me laugh :lol: .. Hey is being a cab driver or running a 7 eleven the only jobs you guys allow muslims ?? No wonder they're pissed off HAHAHA we let our ones become doctors !:lol: