Porcupine Tree's Stupid Dream...

Damnationx

Here's to hoping...
Jan 24, 2004
CT, USA
Anyone know where to snag a copy of this cd for less than 40$? I can't find it anywhere and I know it's slightly rare, but there's gotta be sites I haven't found.

Anyone?

The last i heard, the older PT albums were all going to be reissued via PT's label. I think the tentative date was late 2004/early 2005 for 'Stupid Dream' and 'Lightbulb Sun.' If you can't wait that long, ebay is probably your best bet.

Hwangman said:
The last i heard, the older PT albums were all going to be reissued via PT's label. I think the tentative date was late 2004/early 2005 for 'Stupid Dream' and 'Lightbulb Sun.' If you can't wait that long, ebay is probably your best bet.

thanks a ton everyone.

I have just recently just decided to give Porcupine Tree a listen & there pretty cool. I wen't out today looking for ''In Absentina'' (I'm not sure if that's what it's called) but they were sold out.

crimsonfloyd said:
Got mine for eight bucks hahahaha. On ebay its going for $20.00 with a half hour left...

i got it for 8.50 too man.. at mojo sounds

jaykeegan said:
I have just recently just decided to give Porcupine Tree a listen & there pretty cool. I wen't out today looking for ''In Absentina'' (I'm not sure if that's what it's called) but they were sold out.

its usually for a budget price between 8 bucks and 10 bucks.. i got mine at tower records.. but they have it every where they even have a dvd-a... but who cares. most places it have

foulwing said:
its usually for a budget price between 8 bucks and 10 bucks.. i got mine at tower records.. but they have it every where they even have a dvd-a... but who cares. most places it have

Yeah, it was just my luck. They had about a gazillion of there other albums but no ''In Absentina''

I got my Lightbulb Sun at a beach record store here. I was impressed with the salesclerk who said it was a good album (in a store that is more known for punk and reggae).

JoeVice said:
your chances of getting that album are nothing more than a stupid dream. hahahaha!!!!!!
AHHAHKL:ASDFKSDLJROFLROFL

I found a promo copy (it was a normal copy with a punch through the barcode) of that cd in a used cd store for 7 dollars...that place NEVER, EVER had any metal or prog or anything, and I'd never heard porcupine tree, so I picked it up. A few months later my friends heard it and wanted to buy it, and had to resort to the 40 dollars off ebay route. HOORAY!

Check Amazon.com for PT discs. I'm sure you can get them there for a reasonable price. In the New England area Newbury Comics cary a few of their cd's. Porcupine Tree is a great band live too. There show with Opeth(acoustic) was one of the best I've seen in years.