Posers with t-shirts

U wasnt even alive when ride the lighting came out....

*goes in the corner an crys

oh well good thing i hate metallica! I agree with the message, tis quite annoying when little green day girlies come to school wearing the same maiden shirt as you...

It's funny what kids know, or don't know. I was at a bar one night and some kids were talking about the Ozzfest show, this girl thought Black Sabbath was one of Ozzy's new bands. I informed her that their first album was in 1970 and she was like No Way!!! So like that's Ozzy's other band?? I said no it's Tony Iommi's band :headbang:

When I was in High school both Ozzy & Sabbath were pretty huge(Dio wa sin Sabbath at the time).I was just getting into Metal(1981-82) I never knew Ozzy sang for Sabbath(and alot of people my age didn't either)I thought Dio had been singing for Sabbath since the begining.When I found out Ozzy sang for Sabbath, I thought it was just a couple very early albums then it was all Dio after that.
Its funny how new generations of kids discover stuff.When "Holy Diver" by Dio was at its peak there were new kids getting into it not knowing he sang for Sabbath.Strange!

I wasn't alive when Ride the Lightning came out.. But I love Metallica. I may be young, but guess what, I love the music I listen to, I don't listen to all the new crap that comes out, but some of it is good music. I don't like the newer Metallica stuff, I like their older stuff, such as Ride the Lightning. Anyhow, funny video, because it's true. For me though, I can name a few songs from any of the 3 band shirts I have :p

Well I am glad to say that even though I am young I do Know my stuff. I am not a poser and I know alot more about the bands I listen to than most of the "metalheads" at college which sometimes makes me embarrased cause i feel sad for knowing some facts. Like once I was in an argument with some lad who claimed that sabbath started metal and I was like well they were not the first band to play a metal gig. The first metal gig was played in Norway in a bar called Captin O's by a band called Carnival Of Offal and Sabbath and Hendrix where in the audience and everyone looked at me like I was a freak.