Katagory V T-Shirts!!!

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
Hails everyone!

I'm proud to announce that we will be taking pre-orders for T-shirts! For those of you who pre-order a shirt, you will be able to get them for a discount of $14.99! :cool:

The T-shirts are now available for pre-order and you can CLICK HERE to view and order them through the Metal Ages store.

The shirt sports the amazing and vivid cover art for the new album created by German artist, Rainer Kalwitz and the back has the "New Breed..." slogan and logo on the back. Very sharp! You can click here to view it.

We've had requests from people in the past to get some shirts made, and Metal Ages Records is kind enough to support this and is looking to have some shirt created for all of you... So please, if you support Katagory V and the new breed of rebellion, get your pre-order in today!

If you do not pre-order a shirt now and wait, the price will go up for retail at $17.99 , so again... get your order in today so you can get the discont of $14.99! :Spin:

:wave:
\m/
Dustin

Let me just add: best fucking t-shirt ever. :headbang:

With the possible exceptions of Maiden, PWEI and my coveted BloodRayne t-shirt. :cool: