Katagory V listening party announced!

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
The Katagory V listening party is a green light! :loco:

We will be holding the listening party on Saturday, Janaury 24th at:

The Dawg Pound
3550 S. State Street
Salt Lake City, UT

The fun begins at 8:00pm and will go on through the night. We will be spining the new album "A New Breed of Rebellion", selling advanced copies and shirts, and even will be having each band member as well as other participants take a crack at some karaoke! :dopey:

It'll be a night of metal music, beer, and some really bad singing (Lynn excluded) from the KATAGORY V guys and company!

If your coming from outside of Salt Lake City or even outside of Utah, there is a Days Inn located by the pub... and happens to be close to our studio as well!

Hope to see you there for teh good times!

\m/
Dustin

Awsome!!! :D

Sheri just mentoned this to me as well.... Hopefully you indeed make it out and the trek goes smoothly! You'll defaintly be traveling farther than anyone else I am aware of so far!

We're look forward to hanging out with you again!

\m/
Dustin

Good news indeed.

It's been a day of good news... my mum got her car that she bought yesterday (she's got to learn to drive American now!), I finally worked out the bugs from my fledgling home network (so I don't have to have my mum & my wife hogging my PC, and I can run my Xbox online at the same time!), and now the listening party for my good friends and their, if I may say, fucking ace album is a go-ahead.

:cool:

Awesomeness! Now to talk the dear wifey out of beer/CD money... :ill:

Dustin said:
...You were going to say Katagory Vagina... weren't ya! :loco:

If you ask Christina... it's Katagory Beaver! ...:lol:
Loooong story... had to be in the Siesmic Radio Chat.... interesting night to say the least.:tickled:

\m/
Dustin
Fair play... I just remember the whole Katagory Vag thing from ProgPower, and the perverted things Trevor was doing with the t-shirts... :dopey:

Had a great time at the party! We made it home safely although there was a little delay with the snow through the canyon. I thought SLC was wonderful and I hope we'll get to come back soon. :) Thanks for inviting us out and getting to hear you at rehearsal! You guys sounded AWESOME!

Thanks again guys, we had a great time. The new material sounded excellent. :worship: I'll have to remember the beer next time!
P.S. According to my Working Man cd Romeo and Pinella play on Analog Kid. :D

Strigoi said:
Thanks again guys, we had a great time. The new material sounded excellent. :worship: I'll have to remember the beer next time!
P.S. According to my Working Man cd Romeo and Pinella play on Analog Kid. :D
through a mouthfull of crow- You are correct, BUT!!!! Brendt Allman plays all the rythym guitars on the song. And he plays for who?

Tarkus said:
through a mouthfull of crow- You are correct, BUT!!!! Brendt Allman plays all the rythym guitars on the song. And he plays for who?
Rythym guitars? What's that? :D For the record I prefer my crow in a light bernaise sauce.

Oops, just looked in the sleeve guess I need to learn to spell rhythm.

Anyway here's a few pics of the insanity. :headbang:

KatV_012.jpg

KatV_003.jpg

KatV_004.jpg

KatV_006.jpg

LMAO! :tickled:

Those are some great pics! Us guys in Katagory V make the atempt at having fun when we get the chance. :p

Thanks to everyone that came out to the release party and picked up a copy of the album!

A BIG thanks to Mr. Taost for running the merch for us, and to Max & Mellissa (sp?) for make the long trek all the way out tp be there. Me as well as the rest of the band wanted to let you know that it ment a lot to us that you drove all the way out from the far east corner of Wyoming to hang out and be at the event! You are die hards!!! :worship:

The album is now out... so I guess it's time to see where things go from here. :wave:

\m/
Dustin

P.S. I knew it was Romeo and Pinella the whole time.... really! :loco:

It's a short drive for some great music. :headbang: Hope the cd does well. We may be back out there in a couple months, so if you have any shows planned let me know.

P.S. After a couple hours of 3.2 beer I was beginning to wonder if I was right about Romeo and Pinella :loco: