Possessed - Seven Churches

BTK

Bind Torture Kill
Dec 13, 2002
Norway
www.causeofdeath.tk
Just bought it, and what a fucking amazing album it is..Truly a fucking classic..What do you guys think of it ?
The Exorcist is my fave track off the album...

First time I bought it was on LP in 1985. It was the most disturbing record cover in the store. Had to have it :)

Needless to say I have not been the same since.

A classic that has often been immitated.

BTW: Jeff Becerra is recording a record in the same vein for an April 2003 release.

This is a classic album indeed. I remember waiting impatiently for the album to appear in my favorite store and calling there and being told that it had arrived! Jumping on the bus to go downtown to buy it immediately! Those were the days! I still have my vinyl copy as well. And I saw them live once as well. :D
Man, this was a noisy but intense act live!

And I'm pretty sure my downstairs neighbors at the time moved out because of me listening to "Seven Churches" while singing.. err... screaming the lyrics and listening to the album really loud. Hehehe... :devil:

Sylvain

BTK said:
cool...isn't Jeff paralyzed or something ??

yes....he was mugged and shot in LA, leaving him a paraplegic.....I believe he later went through law school, and recorded one Possessed cover w/Sadistic INtent...I'm amazed he's doing another reord! Good for him!