Possibility of buying Turisas demo/EP

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 98-demo was never released and so the only existing format is still a C-cassette pretty much only I have.

'99-promo: maybe 5-10 CD-R copies made and sent to a few Finnish (and Estonian) promoters. Never brought us any gigs actually :(

2001: The Heart of Turisas. 500 copies printed. Sold out since 2003. Most of them went to Finland, but maybe sometime you might find one on eBay. A few times I've seen some for sale at the Finnish metal portal imperiumi.net forums. "Sikaa Säkissä" is the Buy/Sell subforum, so maybe a post there might work if you're lucky.

They're all pretty crap, so believe me, you're not missing out on anything by not having them.

Pretty sure I will give it a try at the link you just gave, thanks for that!
Does 'Turisas' and 'Crap' go together in 1 line anyway? I don't believe so hehe ;)

- hoping for luck, -
Does anyone on this forum has a demo/EP record, which I can buy from whoëver you are? Probably a shot in the dark. ;)

Greetings,

You have to stop putting down your past Mathias! The Heart of Turisas mcd is fucking brilliant! You know, you actually had fans before releasing Battle Metal :Smug: I haven't heard the entire early demos but I have the song Taiston Tie from the '98 demo and it is fucking massive as well. Poor performance and poor sound but a good song is a good song!! :headbang:

Yeah, 'The Heart of Turisas', is great, I waited years for Battle Metal, after picking up the EP when it was released.

I wouldn't sell mine, unless I was offered stupid money for it.

Nygård;6037318 said:
A few times I've seen some for sale at the Finnish metal portal imperiumi.net forums. "Sikaa Säkissä" is the Buy/Sell subforum, so maybe a post there might work if you're lucky.

I wanted to say thanks again for this suggestion, by placing a request on there today I received the 2001 Heart of Turisas demo - which I quiet enjoy alot- from a Finnish brother. Wonderful work!

Battle on!

Yeah I got a copy a while ago :D

turisasepon5.jpg

The Demo is intelectual property of Turisas, isn't it?
So the Band (or somebody in it's order) could burn some more Demo-CD's and sell it to the true Fans here in the forum ... ? :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.