Possible OPETH News

Cool, I was wondering if there'd be some hint of the US tour news. Don't forget they'll be HEADLINING this time. There wasn't word of Australia tour dates, but if you keep screaming about it, you've got to be heard sooner or later.

Straight from KOCH Entertainment:

Hi Paul,
Good to hear from you my friend! Yes, KOCH Entertainment will be re-releasing Blackwater Park with bonus material (2 extra tracks and a Band shot video for "Harvest") on July 23rd...

So, it's not possible news, but it is news. :cool: So people in the US have that to look forward to in a couple of months.

I can also say keep an eye on a certain website for something special around then, as well. ;)

I can also say keep an eye on a certain website for something special around then, as well. ;)

Tell me, tell me, tell me! What's to come?!
bouncered.gif

Originally posted by _Transparent_
yay three days till my first EXAM!!! i mean OPETH (and stupid exam, but OPETH!!!)

can't wait at all, hmn, i think i might have to buy an opeth t-shirt this time that fits...

Same here, I have a Classical Civilisations exam on Monday, but off to see Opeth straight afterwards!

Originally posted by DogVomit

Same here, I have a Classical Civilisations exam on Monday, but off to see Opeth straight afterwards!

yeah the good old Greek and Roman women paper (im doing it as a re-take) i need 70/105 to push my A/s level up to a C, which is what i want...

So the studio footage is just them laying down Harvest or something? I actually like studio footage of a band just goofing off and making bad jokes better. Maybe there's some of that too. Hopefully not in swedish.

-Hondo