Possible set list for Angra??

The more stuff from Holy Land they play, the better. Of course, it's not likely they'll play much of anything from that album, but I definitely think it's they're best.

From an interview with Kiko in the official ProgPower USA Program that will be given away at the festival:

Q:But here at ProgPower, you’ve got one of the important slots. Do you approach a show like this any differently than European festivals where a large number of the crowd might be really familiar with your show?

A: It’s going to be the first time, and we don’t know when we’re going to come back, so we have to do a great show to show everything that the band is. We even changed the setlist to play old songs to show all of the Angra work from all the albums. We always like to show in our concerts some of our culture so we play something special from Brazil. Of course we’re going to do that. In Europe, we are always playing, so when we go, we are playing more of the songs from the new work. At ProgPower, I think we should play songs from all the albums to show our whole career.

Good lord, what would I do to hear TIME as well as other stuff from Angels Cry..my favorite Angra release!

Yeah, Holy Land rocks as well. I'd love to hear Make Believe, I get chills when I hear that song (thanks to Andre). I would be interested to hear Edu's rendition.

Rebirth is good and all, but what Glenn posted is really great news. I'd love to hear a range of stuff from their whole library, as opposed to just a live playing of the whole Rebirth album.