Possibly my suicide but give it a try...

Joe5now

Watcher in the Sky
Aug 31, 2003
Visit site
Okay, I liked this, especially the 'Clash on the Big Bridge' track, I found it to be very Nightwish-like, and just wondered what my fellow metal-folk on this hear board thought of it.
Just click on the samples and the things will play once downloaded.

Here!

If you want to know what it's all about, it's some Japanese band who do the music for the Final Fantasy games. No vocals. My friend who runs a site dedicated to the games found this and thought I might be interested.

Feel free to rip me to pieces but I can't help liking that left-hand track! :Spin:

Scroll down a tiny bit on that page, a subheading on the right says 'music'. Click on the track names and watch the % go up and when it gets to 100 it starts, it doesn't stream. It might take a while for the right part to load because it's flash, that will only affect you if you're on a 56k though.

I love that composer !!!! he made Final fantasy 7 such a great game with the music he made !!! and that music ......is amazing sounds abit like nightwish cos its rock based ...i guess .....i wanna buy it all !!! hahaha !!! sorry it sends me crazy .....i stop now ...

/dan :headbang:

Clash on the Big Bridge is the better of the two tracks definitely. It IS a bit Nightwish-like, and some of the keyboards in the more relaxed moments had echoes of the keyboards in early Threshold as well, methinks.

Didn't think as much of the other track, though -- that's much more a typical gaming piece.

I see you can pick up their album quite cheaply on eBay $9.99 (about £5.50) plus some postage. If nothing else of interest comes up on there soon then I might even give it a try. Cheers.

Joe5now said:
It might take a while for the right part to load because it's flash
Ahhh. That'd be why, then. I don't have a flash player installed, so I don't get to see any flash on web pages. Which is fine, because there's nothing on the web worth seeing in Flash anyway, with the exception of Strongbad.