Possums, Deathmetal Vocals, and Shit...

Kazrog

Kazrog, Inc.
Mar 6, 2002
California
kazrog.com
So in 2007, I got married and bought a house in the country with my wife. It's been awesome, very happy living here, but it is a big lifestyle and cultural shift from living in the city of Santa Barbara for the previous decade of my life.

Case in point, the other night, after getting home from tracking some sessions for an EP I'm producing with a local band, I noticed that a recurrently visiting, annoying-as-fuck possum (whom we've affectionately dubbed "Harvey") was drinking from the water dish we'd set out for the outdoor mousing cat. Of course, I instinctively did my best Mikael Åkerfeldt style low deathmetal growl to scare him away.

Harvey was definitely scared, and ran away, shitting about every foot or so as he ran. I definitely didn't expect that! I'm really going to have to get a pellet gun or something, this shit is getting ridiculous! :lol:

PS - if anyone has been wondering, I've canceled my studio build, and decided to convert my living room into my studio this next year, building some traps, etc. - much more cost effective and I will have more room!

Ha funny story Shane!, i did something similar but with some annoying dogs, and they also got scared.