Post a pic of you NOW.

071124-2.jpg

OMG!!! :lol:

It's probably the combination of no facial hair, dyed blonde hair thrown over to one side and the COBHC Finland woolie hat and silver ear and neck jewellery.

It's probably the combination of no facial hair, dyed blonde hair thrown over to one side and the COBHC Finland woolie hat and silver ear and neck jewellery.
Well that was the second picture (thrown hair), which you did once also, for a joke, but theres alot of people with earrings and neck jewellery and the no facial hair is maybe cause I shaved back then :loco: but I haven't recently so.. but I am thinking of letting my original hair color grow fully out, but I haven't decided yet lol

@Bodomonkey: Somehow that made me laugh abit also :lol:

Well that was the second picture (thrown hair), which you did once also, for a joke, but theres alot of people with earrings and neck jewellery and the no facial hair is maybe cause I shaved back then :loco: but I haven't recently so.. but I am thinking of letting my original hair color grow fully out, but I haven't decided yet lol

Hey, don't get me wrong, I really don't care how much anyone looks like Alexi and yes, I do that hair swing stuff all the time too. I was just answering your question:

"What makes it so fanboy?"

:kickass: