Post a pic of you NOW.

Imagen007-1.jpg

Haha no I mean your first post, mine was a joke like "If we don't see that you have shorter hair, it's because you don't have that cable in your hand", anyway, that was not funny and really not important.

Haha no I mean your first post, mine was a joke like "If we don't see that you have shorter hair, it's because you don't have that cable in your hand", anyway, that was not funny and really not important.

My mistake man, I really don't get it the first time you said it :lol:

But Im not sad because of my hair, how did you feel when you decided to cut it ?

My parents and some friends says I look better, but I really don't know.

My mistake man, I really don't get it the first time you said it :lol:

But Im not sad because of my hair, how did you feel when you decided to cut it ?

My parents and some friends says I look better, but I really don't know.

Both time I was happy with it, I actually think it suits me better - tho I didn't cut them as short as you did (if you say they are 4cm now), I wouldn't have cut them that short that's for sure, makes me looks too young - I should actually try to grow a beard or something, ahahah the big lol! :lol:

Both time I was happy with it, I actually think it suits me better - tho I didn't cut them as short as you did (if you say they are 4cm now), I wouldn't have cut them that short that's for sure, makes me looks too young - I should actually try to grow a beard or something, ahahah the big lol! :lol:

Well I needed to cut because of the military service and some pictures that the university requested me, and yeah also I do look younger than before when I had long hair. But I'd rather look young than old.