post awesome .gifs here.

chickenjoke.gif

Hey Chromie, wasn't it you who had the face-eater '80s horror .gif? Or was it Cara?

Anyway,
underboob20xi9fv.gif

I made a gif of the tarman from Return of the Living Dead and the chatterer from Hellraiser, which I believe both were in her sig at one point.

Both are awesome gifs and need to be in this thread, if only I knew where they were..... :erk:

I made a gif of the tarman from Return of the Living Dead and the chatterer from Hellraiser, which I believe both were in her sig at one point.

Both are awesome gifs and need to be in this thread, if only I knew where they were..... :erk:
It was a .gif of some eighties movie where a monster set its teeth in some dude's face and crunched half of it off. Glorious.

No, YOU had the Tarman in your signature. I had the Chatterer as my avatar:

chatterer2.gif

is that the really low budget Sci-Fi Channel one?

if so than it mainly is 80's

I saw some awesome thing on scifi the other day with evil pterodactyls. But spaceballs was on so I had to watch that instead.

Also the pterodactyl movie seemed too terrible to actually watch.

I hope it was called something like "TERRORdactyls"

update: nope, just called Pterodactyl :cry: