Post before the storm

dargormudshark

Sep 25, 2003
houston,Tx
www.dreamspaceonline.com
Most likely the power might be out for a while so I will make a "crazy" post before hand.

First of all I never got to be "insane" right in front of wheezer. Mainly the forgetfulness that overcame me, I think I remember saying I was gonna throw some dead seagulls at him. But instead I'll do a slight opposite...

1120851836_1982.jpg

And anything I might have done at PP (mianly Saturday morning) that might have been embarassing on my behalf or just made me look like an idiot, atleast I don't look like this guy!

bm1.jpg

BLACK METAL BITCH!!!!!
abbath6fv.gif

Over the weekend (for those who don't know, weren't there, etc...) I played the pre parties and post parties of the awesome US low-key festival. Alot of the people who have sent me pics (I can't think you enough) have gotten sone bad ass ones. I can't help but notice (this being my first gig) that I really take on alot of Blackmore stage presence traits.

dargg4.jpg

and I look like a Dr. Seuss charachter in this one...
DSCN4919.jpg

As a thank you for Kittybeast here is a "KLAUS MEINE ATTACK!!!!"

greatness.jpg

m5304719-587.jpg

Well just remember everyone...

illtouchurpenis.jpg

dargormudshark said:
Most likely the power might be out for a while so I will make a "crazy" post before hand.

Good luck with that. Hopefully Rita won't be a PITA.

dargormudshark said:
First of all I never got to be "insane" right in front of wheezer. Mainly the forgetfulness that overcame me, I think I remember saying I was gonna throw some dead seagulls at him. But instead I'll do a slight opposite...

Yeah, you were pretty busy workin' the rock star angle on everything. :err:

dargormudshark said:

Which one? Character, not picture. :D

lady_space said:
Who else thinks Urban should drop Klaus a line and find out where he can get some of those cool leather pants? :D

Shaye

P.S. I ain't touching that clown picture... too scary!

Oh darlin' it's a good thing Kitty doesn't frequent here. I made a comment last weekend that I wasn't much into the Scorps and I got a spankin' for it. :oops:

Wheezer said:
Oh darlin' it's a good thing Kitty doesn't frequent here. I made a comment last weekend that I wasn't much into the Scorps and I got a spankin' for it. :oops:

lol, but I'm mostly serious! I like the way those pants look! :D

Besides, I don't recall hearing you bitch too much about getting a spanking... ;)

Shaye

lady_space said:
lol, but I'm mostly serious! I like the way those pants look! :D

To be honest, I can't tell the difference -- they're leather and they're black.

lady_space said:
Besides, I don't recall hearing you bitch too much about getting a spanking... ;)

Shaye

Only from my wife. Now if I could just talk her into more than once a month. :dopey: :D

Well, I will say this and stand by it whether Kittybeast agrees or not....every scorps album after Love at First Sting blows!!! A few good songs here and there but album wise everything sucked. Mattias Jabs is also a lame guitar player, I never had any negative comments on his playing until I saw them live and he did his guitar solo :yuk:

dargormudshark said:

DSCN4919.jpg

Ha ha ha ha yes you do look like a Dr. Suess character. A smile requires you to raise your mouth up on both sides dude !! Just joking Andrew. I am proud of you. You did a great job. My first gig was far from jamming with Ostby and Cooper. I AM taking my acoustic guitar to PPVII though. Can't wait to jam with you.

Bryant

lady_space said:
Who else thinks Urban should drop Klaus a line and find out where he can get some of those cool leather pants? :D

Shaye

P.S. I ain't touching that clown picture... too scary!

I think Urban and Klaus shop at the same place. Urban did look great in the Hines Ward 86 jersey though. ^____^ I hear he received many compliments.

Bryant

Ha ha ha ha yes you do look like a Dr. Suess character. A smile requires you to raise your mouth up on both sides dude !! Just joking Andrew. I am proud of you. You did a great job. My first gig was far from jamming with Ostby and Cooper. I AM taking my acoustic guitar to PPVII though. Can't wait to jam with you.

Bryant[/QUOTE]

Yeah I will most likely have my gee-tar next year :headbang:

Wheezer said:

I'm here now and major thanks to Darg for the Klaus pics.. *insert big hug to ya Andrew!

hey, Shaye and I are waaaaaaaaay cool with eachother.....specially after her and Urban visit CA...ain't that right Shaye?!??! :tickled: as a side note: next year we must chat more! :)

As long as Urban doesn't raid Hammerfall's wardrobe I'll be okay with his "stage clothing"

That first pic must've been soooooooo uncomfortable for an entire set...gives new meaning to Dime's "GETCHA PULL" saying :tickled: