post-hardcore mix please help.

Doesn't sound terrible, and given I'm listening through an MBPro right now, but a lot of it sounds like it's the drums/overheads, and the lead tone seems a bit boxy which may give that vibe a bit. The rhythm guitars sound pretty solid actually. Give your leads a treble boost, get rid of some room or verb or whatever is clouding the overheads and repost!

Guitars could use some more lowend, they sound like they've been high passed a little to high. Nothing sound very upfront either, it sort of sounds like the song has been put through a radio and mic'd up. But as I said, more lowend on the guitars. The bass could also come up ever so slightly. Nothing sounds too overpowering though, so good job getting a decent balance to begin with.

It's actually sounding pretty good. When it's brought up to volume though, I feel like the kick will probably have a bit too much bass.

It's actually sounding pretty good. When it's brought up to volume though, I feel like the kick will probably have a bit too much bass.

i agree once this is at mastering levels then you will be sitting pretty good but the kick and floor tom are a little heavy still

I'd put an EQ, set the low shelf at around 120, and cut a bit of that extreme slate low end.