Post more in the James Murphy forum bitchez

Harry Hughes

  ‬‬
Apr 25, 2009
Just seeing James posted around the Sneap forum recently reminded me to check out his forum for the first time in about 3 months and fuck, it's really really dead in there, even the thread where he posted an interview hardly got an responses:(
I dunno how many fans of his work are here, I'd imagine quite a few, but it would be cool to lend him some more support and have more people post there

Woa, I had no idea it was THAT unknown to the extent some of you guys didn't realize he had his own forum:lol:
How do you think he got over 3000 posts, he sure didn't post them all in here anyway, heh.
The only reason he barely posts there is cos no one else really posts there, but it doesn't always have to be that way

Nor do I. I know they exist cause search engine shows threads of other forums... But I'm afraid of them... I feel safe in this forum... outside is dark... and cold...

BTW, for the number of posts, does it count other UM forums?

I post outside the Sneap forum and it counts towards overall posts, although I do most of my posting here

The only reason he barely posts there is cos no one else really posts there, but it doesn't always have to be that way

Like James posted himself, his forum used to be much more active years ago but it was really him who abandoned it in the first place so it slowly died consequently.

yeah, i don't really like talking about myself too much.. but i'll go back posting there if there's any interest stirred up. i did pretty much abandon it, because i never set it up, it was my old webmaster who did it... i just kind of inherited it from her when i recovered from surgery back in '02.

forums are odd things and take on a life of their own... often surviving and thriving only when they branch off, or build off, the original premise. for example, this one.... it's hardly ever about Andy or his work... it's about music production now, and it's been that way a while.

there's only so much to say about any one person or band's career... and i don't really need or want my forum to become like this one, because... well... we already have this one.

i've actually considered removing it, to be honest.