[Post-Rock...attempt] Pod Farm 2, Blackstar Emulated Output, and Superior Drummer 2

Your snare sounds louder than the rest of your kit, and at times almost sounds like it's pumping or clipping in your mix. Maybe it's the bottom snare wires I'm hearing pretty loud or something. I listen to post-rock a lot, so I know sometimes you want to have that 'distant' drum sound, so if that's what you were going for, I would suggest lowering your snare a tad. You then may want to raise your drum volume halfway through the song once things start getting heavier and more intense to change the vibe a bit. And towards the end of the song, your entire mix is pumping pretty hard. I would ease up on the limiting. Balance your mix first before mastering. Make sure everything is pretty level and that there aren't any buildups anywhere.

Overall I like the song idea though.

Yeah. Everything else seems to be proper but the drums are the weakness. The snare has no punch. Almost like you high passed it out? Also the drum playing could be a bit more dynamic. Did you draw those with your mouse? I suggest playing SD2 with a keyboard controller to get natural dynamics.

i actually have a roland e-kit here I could probably use to make the drums sound better, I'm not a great drummer though, but I can give it a try. Yeah the mix does sound messed up, i spent way too much time in a single sitting and threw my ears out of whack. I'm gonna try another attempt now, ill post when I'm done. Thanks for your help guys.