Post your condolences for Dimebag here.

Yeah its sad, im blasting "Pantera - Cemetary Gates"..Something is bothering me though, its weird that Phil hasn't said anything yet, its strange,

Sune said:
Yeah its sad, im blasting "Pantera - Cemetary Gates"..Something is bothering me though, its weird that Phil hasn't said anything yet, its strange,

i thought that too....its either because its busy as hell and he hasnt had a chance, or he is simple a drugged out heartless bastard. no matter what problems he had with dime at the breakup of pantera, you cannot be immune to the death of someone you spent over a decade of your life with....i still feel like shit about this.

I'm still at a total loss for words. I can't even fucking believe this is all true. WHY? I can't fucking let this sink in yet. I can't believe it could have been prevented by something as simple as tougher security. We lost a fucking metal hero here. The world will never be the same again. R.I.P. Dime.

RIP dime, your music lives on in the hearts of your fans a true God of Metal till the end....i know you're up their shredding it and drinking JD and beer...thanks for the music that we all love....shred on Dime \m/

Hey guys. From what I've heard, Phil is actually devestated about the incident. I checked out about 15 articles on blabbermouth, and they said he was really torn up about it. probably becasue they were fighting before all of that, and then he gets killed. like fighting with your best friend and brother over dumb shit, and then he gets killed...it could fuck anyone up. but nikki sixx from otley crue, the members of killswitch engagae and even ozzy have made statements about it. zakk wylde couldnt even talk, it just showed him sitting on some steps holding his head, while tears were literally pouring from his hands. shit, tommy lee couldnt even talk about it either.