Post your guitar covers

Hello, this is my third Amon Amarth Cover :headbang:

"Siegreicher Marsch (Victorious Marsch)" from the great "Versus the World" album CD Bonus :devil:

Enjoy !​

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job.

When I get a mic that works I will record some bass shiz for yall to check out....probly get around to recording it sometime this weekend if my Dad still has his mic.

Hi Viking fellows!

There is my two first cover of this great band!
i make the drum map and record the bass and guitars tracks, then i film me with a camera, and i mix them with Sony Vegas! (read the description for more informations)
I hope you like it! if you do, please suscribe!

The first one is an old one, not the best mic and interface audio for recording. This is the Fate of norns cover.

The second is the Guardians of Asgaard cover, uploaded one week ago, better mics, better quality.

Better quality and more info on my youtube channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/PainfulPenetration

See ya!

Hello fan of Amon Amarth ... or not :kickass:

Another cover of this great band : "The Poursuit of Vikings" from album "Fate of Norns"

nice stuff guys, you make me wanna grab my axes from storage.

what tuning is all that stuff in?

All AA is in B standard (B E A D Fsharp B) except for a couple songs such as Guardians of Asgaard or No Fear for the Setting Sun which are in Drop A (same as B, but with the low B down a step)
:)

Hello hello @ll :kickass:

Another cover of this great band : "Where Silent Gods Stand Guard" from album "Versus The World" :) New Sound for this one !!

Enjoy !​

Hello :Smokin:

New Amon Amarth Cover :
"Thousand Years Of Oppression" from album "Versus The World"

Enjoy !​

Not actually a cover, but this being a musical thread here's a project I'm currently bassist for...we're still sorting out members and figuring out what musical direction everyone would be happy with, so some of the tunes might get scrapped eventually.

http://www.myspace.com/adolfa

Hello @ll :kickass:

I've just release a new Amon Amarth Cover : "Guardians Of Asgaard" from album "Twilight of the Thunder God"
Hope you enjoy it :hotjump:

*** This Video seems jerky under IE but OK on Firefox ***

*** Sur certaine configuration avec Internet Explorer
*** la video semble saccader, préférez donc
*** Firefox par exemple qui lui est OK