post your pic.....

l_b2556c0c8f6a906cfd99060e3a26a5bb.jpg
l_53983a2a505ade40ad4eecee2c077ad6.jpg

How is it that you know Tom?

I messaged him on last.fm and realized that we were going to the same show (Unleashed) in NYC. We met up at the show, hung out, then hung out some more afterwards. Cool guy.

I love how everybody that I meet online happens to be a member of UM (and I don't even know it at the time).

We have a big happy family.

Definitely.

It's a secret cult where you don't know who's in but then when you meet somebody and realize that they're awesome, you're like "Oh, it's the UM connection" and then they tell you what their username is, and you're amazed.

Fucking awesome!

I met them all in Quebec at the signing at the "Pentagram" store but I doubt Blakkheim remembers now hahah. Actually, Jonas was missing however - still need his signature in my TGCD boxset, aye. GODDAMMIT! But yeah, I wish I had a cam then.

@Deliverance6: Killer pics! And I seriously MUST find that BMD T-shirt...awesome stuff.

a pic of me and Jonny Araya from Thine Eyes Bleed in november at the Unholy Alliance tour in dublin.

unholyalliancepictures001.jpg

and for those who dont know, yes... jonny araya, brother of tom araya from slayer!!!