post your pic.....

the i used to have long hair pic
244455194a244484161b420547917l.jpg

the me, my best mate, and another guy with green hair tryin to look like the joker pic, im on the right, john middle, billy/joker left
244455194a244484202b457612411l.jpg

the me bein an alchoholic pic
244455194a244498056b241226192l.jpg

me on halloween drunker than iv ever been before
244455194a246020225b533313411l.jpg

Go whine and cry about it elseplace. Or make your own thread about funny pics, you're just ruining Reeces thread right now. He didn't mention anything like "allright post all you super duper hilarious pics in here, no guitars allowed!"

Very nice pics everyone! And you guys all have beautiful girlfriends :)

Here are some pics of my kitties:

Me and Luna Bastet (she's the most loving one):

Luna again sleeping with my mother:

My other cat, Cleopatra (yes, she's mad at the world):

Finally, the two of them together:

And some pics of me a bit sleepy I think:

That's all for now. I don't want to be cursed, hah.

Cerulean said:
Go whine and cry about it elseplace. Or make your own thread about funny pics, you're just ruining Reeces thread right now. He didn't mention anything like "allright post all you super duper hilarious pics in here, no guitars allowed!"

youre such a retard. youre the one whining, in case you havent noticed haha. you could just admit, "ok, i have a big ego" and no problem.
btw, you were ruining Reece's thread with vulgarity, saying "fuck off" and all..

on a more lighter note: nice pics everyone else! :headbang: :kickass:

discouraged1 said:
youre such a retard. youre the one whining, in case you havent noticed haha. you could just admit, "ok, i have a big ego" and no problem.
btw, you were ruining Reece's thread with vulgarity, saying "fuck off" and all..

on a more lighter note: nice pics everyone else! :headbang: :kickass:
someone is ruining the thread alright and i'm not sure it's cerulean

i.e. put a lid on it, this discussion was done about 5 posts ago

Cerulean said:
Dude this looks like you walked straight from the Dawn of the Dead scenes:kickass:

ya spent about two hours messin around with makeup and fake blood and crap. a few hours later it was all messed up after a nights heavy drinkin, but that just made it more realistic. Iv an unhealthy obsession with zombie movies.

also can you two get along? Your both freaking out over nothing. Read back over your posts and try to see the funny side of them instead of going mental at a few remarks.

No matter what I say, he likes to criticize it :lol: so I'm used to it, but hey, it's a bit childish. That's been going on for a few months/years now, and I'm never the one to start things.

Anyway, nice job on the makeup.

discouraged1 said:
we want to see funny pics, not your guitars, got it?

I actually didn´t mind to see his guitars:)
however, stop fighting guys, everyone is free to post what he thinks shows better his personality, so now we know that Cerulean really love his guitars:)

"AngelinaB. nice kitties!
I had a very beautiful siamese cat...but she died 5 years ago..sigh...

discouraged1 said:
he posted one pic, not fucking seven for chrissake

I posted one pic because I had all my gear in one place at the time. if I was asked to post a pic of all my gear right now, you'd get ten pics, so get the stick out of yer arse. you're bitching over pictures for chrissake. You're bitching because you had to SCROLL more than you had planned.

My God, if you want to bitch, don't bitch about how much you have to scroll, that's just pathetic.