post your pic.....

I agree. Beautiful pics once again, Eve. You're doing an excellent job with those nice pics. These two are great but I like the second one a bit more. That sky looks wonderful.

Talking about pigs... I feel so bad now because that piggy looks so sweet and cute... AND I ENJOY SO MUCH EATING PORK. Oh well.

I was wondering what would happen if you would move the lightbeam of a flashlight into the frame, it moves nothing, it just lights up where it shines on, wonder what the effect on the pic would be..

Or run through the frame like a madman :)

omg do you actually have a baby pig!!!??? I want it!!!!!

Me too.. I wish I had one! a guinea pig would be nice...
but I've a dog whom I love a lot!
peggy5zg9.jpg

And I want a goat too.. I wish there had been a little goat which never grows up...
necromancy306fk6.jpg
necromancy301vm9.jpg

@EternityRites: what a bunch of beautiful pictures! I'm still looking at them, there are some I really like.

@necromancy: ah well, glad I'm not the only one then... I'm not a big fan of meat but I like it once in a while, like a good bbq. And I really really like pork. In fact, I went to the supermarket today with my mother and bought some pork steaks. They looked so good... I feel a bit bad sometimes but I don't think I could be a vegetarian.

@necromancy: ah well, glad I'm not the only one then... I'm not a big fan of meat but I like it once in a while, like a good bbq. And I really really like pork. In fact, I went to the supermarket today with my mother and bought some pork steaks. They looked so good... I feel a bit bad sometimes but I don't think I could be a vegetarian.

everyone can be a veggie i supose... i have been vegetarian for some 4 years now... and i really loved meat ... my mum used to call me little wolve and stuff like that... once i ate raw meat.. just to show how carnivore i was.. heh.

zoo pics :D:D... i couldnt find anydeent one of the monkey i wanted to steal from them
Giraffe :D
girraff.jpg

me being giraffe :D:D
giraff.jpg

totally grim at the entrance
kata-wrath.jpg

riding the hippo
hiporide.jpg

My friend Shumaila traped betweentwo rocks spotting one of my kata-hoodies :D
kata-shumz.jpg

DarkSubjectMatter -> Thank you, and its a Canon Digital Elph for most pics, for the ones at the end its my Motorola PEBL phone cam :p

Juniper-> :) I love it there so much. I go back in June and will take more pics of there and Rovinj too

Vincent J.->That is my favorite also..I only wish I had my main camera with at that time so it was better resolution. It was so romantic to see that couple walking up there

Unfortunately they don't sell any pork meat in my country.. Sometimes my friends bring me from other countries...

everyone can be a veggie i supose... i have been vegetarian for some 4 years now... and i really loved meat ... my mum used to call me little wolve and stuff like that... once i ate raw meat.. just to show how carnivore i was.. heh.

I don't like vegetables much.. Who knows.. One day maybe something will happen and I'll hate meat...

@necromancy
Really nice pics. The little goats look so cute. And I like your dog.

Thanks a lot Unicorn.. :kickass: