post your pic.....

l_4f70ee6c372e517780be92614e2ddc7b.jpg

Me and some friends on the Capilano Suspension Bridge in Vancouver Canada
l_f60dd8871c1fc39b273abcb5f0a5ef0f.jpg

l_9d79ffeb5dbfed67622be14068ba6397.jpg

ehm...no...If I go too fast with her, I'll fuck it up...
and I have left the girls of this forum alone(the beaver remark to Susan should be the last one)
just making passes at Kev, LDS and the mexican from now on.:loco:
oh and being the usual ass that I am

@Susan: you must have missed me making that post
don't get me wrong I'm still going to talk about beavers but those beavers have big frontal teeth, a flat tail and they build dams from twigs.:)

l_394b9eb1133f0f5500d81717dbecf10b.jpg

Kind of a change...Never was into wearing my glasses much, but since I got these I love them. Plus I don't fancy contacts much anymore...though I have plenty left. And I like this hat idea...never was big into them...but I like how it looks...plus I added a Disrupt patch so now I'm all DIY and shit now. One step from "squatting". Ha!

Haha, if only I were a man.

Whenever people call you LDS I think of Mormons. You know, that Latter Day Saint stuff. Regardless, it makes me laugh, because I think of a Mormon flapping around naked on a beach waiting for the tide to pull him back in the water. It's awesome.

Haha, if only I were a man.

Whenever people call you LDS I think of Mormons. You know, that Latter Day Saint stuff. Regardless, it makes me laugh, because I think of a Mormon flapping around naked on a beach waiting for the tide to pull him back in the water. It's awesome.

yeah I had this feeling too for a while...aspecially when that show "big love" was on.
and lol...