post your pic.....

I just took two Katatonia/Travis Smith/'Hugo is disappointed because i didn't like Blackfield and now i feel bad' inspired photos today. They're very similar and I was just wondering witch one you guys think is better...

grim-forrest-4.jpg

grim-forrest-1.jpg

Silent paragon said:
I just took two Katatonia/Travis Smith/'Hugo is disappointed because i didn't like Blackfield and now i feel bad' inspired photos today. They're very similar and I was just wondering witch one you guys think is better...

grim-forrest-4.jpg

grim-forrest-1.jpg

Those are so fucking cool!!! I personally like the first one the best. Really good job there!!

Silent paragon said:

grim-forrest-4.jpg

i like the first one better dotty, and feel like an ass so much that i even took the broken heart out of my nick today!!!

no hard feelings ok??

Thanks for the comments everyone.
LifeDepraved said:
Those are so fucking cool!!! I personally like the first one the best. Really good job there!!
Thanks Kevin. Most people seem to like the first one more. Thanks for getting me into the self portrait thing. I really like these photos.
Verwuestung said:
I'm sorry but I find those cheesy as hell :lol:
I can see where you're coming from. I'm glad no one was around when I was taking them.
AngelinaBlakkheim said:
I like both. Second one looks so lonely... I like that.
Great pics, Eve.
Thanks Angelina. Do you think the second would look better if I removed the figure walking? It's a rather lonely place.
hugot said:
I like the first one better dotty, and feel like an ass so much that i even took the broken heart out of my nick today!!!
no hard feelings ok??
No hard feelings Hugo. I have been listening to Pain and Backfield today. They are growing on me. I didn't like Porcupine Tree at first either.
LifeDepraved said:
You're making the poor boy blush.
How can you tell?