post your pic.....

Now why do i recognise those pidgeon inlays? :)
cant for my life remember who has them..

Anyways.. awesome guitar... does it sound as good as i looks? what did it cost you?

a1tufq.jpg

lol

Both Opeth guitarists use PRS, maybe thats who your thinking of.

Last edited by a moderator:
you lucky son of a bitch... where did you get your hands on that beauty?

You can hardly call it luck. I just lived in famine and worked really hard for four months. I went to my local music-store and they ordered it for me. It flew over from America.

Anyways.. awesome guitar... does it sound as good as i looks? what did it cost you?

It has an amazing sound really. It has nice warm tones and incredible sustain. Exactly what I want of a guitar. The original price was 2400 euro's, but I got 200 discount, so I actually paid 2200 euro's. Well worth it =)
And yeah, like D3v4S7A710N said, the bird inlays are PRS' trademark. You might have seen them on guitars of any of the artist in this page -> http://www.prsguitars.com/artists/index.html

Edit (after actually reading all replies) : benihime linda xP
Arigatou v.v" ...
But I see your addiction has already increased to a state where cure is a rumour from far beyond xP ... let's just hope you don't wave her around... and tho' I know what you want to express with that name *cough* it's inappropriate for her colour (-> Kuro~) ... *strokes her* poor guitar :/ me's feeling with you ... those addicts today... nah nah *shakes head* ...

Thanks everyone!
Lia, don't seek too much behind that name ;) I can explain everything, haha.
I can well controll myself too v.v
*whispers* pay no mind to the other ones, benihime linda, they don't love you like I do *cough cough* :rofl: